Thursday, December 30, 2010

CBC Roomates

I went to college my first two years in Conway, at Central Baptist College.  A very small Baptist college that I loved.  While I was there, God blessed me so much by leading me to my two BEST friends, Shannah and Kayla.

Shannah still lives in Conway and I get to see her pretty frequently.  Kayla, however, lives in Denver.  Seeing her hardly ever happens. 

She came down for Christmas, so we got together at Cracker Barrel to have brunch Thursday.  It was so good to just sit and visit with them.  Everytime we get together, it's like we never left each other. 

Samuel is finally old enough to play and color with the Kids' menus at restaurants.  It is too cute to watch him. 


 L-R: Shannah, Kayla, me, Samuel(who clearly didn't want to take the picture.)

No comments: