Monday, December 20, 2010

1st Day of the Break

Today was such a wonderful day!  Samuel and I had so much fun.  We spent the early part of the morning playing and watching Sesame Street.  

While I showered and made myself presentable for the public, Samuel played in his crib with his cars. This is what I found when I checked in on him.  He LOVES his crib.  


I tried all morning to get a picture of his Christmas shirt.  I'm pretty sure I took 40.  Most of them turned out like this.  I'd push the button and he'd move.  There are several of them with his head looking down at his shirt because I'd just said, "Let Mommy see your shirt." So he showed me.



We did a last minute Christmas errand for my mom and ran through Burger King on the way home.  He's still figuring out how to dip chicken into the sauces.  At this point, and keep in mind he's ALL boy, he just sticks his fingers in the sauce. 


After napping, he grabbed his bag of cars and my hand.  He took me BACK to his crib to play cars.


I finished wrapping all of the Christmas gifts and just love the way the tree looks with gifts under it.  I've never been one who wraps all my gifts in matching paper. I love the way it looks with all of the different kinds of papers. 


After supper, we did some more playing.  Samuel got both of these wonderfully, noisy toys.  He won't play with one of them at a time. He insists on both. 


During all of this, I managed to do a load of laundry, the random dishes we used all day, and cleaned out my bathroom cabinets. 

1 comment:

J said...

Wow! You were very busy today but it sounds like it was a really fun day too!