Thursday, December 23, 2010

Paw Paw and Uncle Tom

We spent today with two different sides of our families. We started the morning by driving to Greers Ferry to see my Grandpa. He refers to himself as PawPaw for Samuel.

On the way, I didn't put Samuel's big coat on. I didn't want to trap him in that coat for that long drive. I covered him in a blanket. By time we made it to Greenbrier, he pulled the blanket over his head and fell asleep. He's so silly!

He was able to open his gift from his cousin, Kaylynn. She picked out the cutest Little People farm set. He is all about farms and the animals. He spent the rest of the morning saying, "Moo, and talking about PawPaw(his other grandpa that we call PawPaw) and the tractor that came with the set.


This is Samuel running through the blanket my grandpa hangs over his door way in the winter(it helps keep the heat in.) He had so much fun!

This is Samuel being silly in Grandpa's lap. I've said before, but I have the hardest time capturing a picture with his eyes open. He moves too fast.

 


After we got home, we did a little bit of cleaning to get ready for the hustle and bustle of the next two days.  I really want to leave the house tidy in the morning, so we can just come home tomorrow night, put Samuel to bed and enjoy the prettiness. 

We headed over to Aunt Linda's house(Casey's aunt) to celebrate Tom's birthday(Casey's cousin.)  We enjoyed some delicious catfish from Crazy Mike's and then helped Aunt Linda wrap some last minute presents. 

This is the gift we got Tom.  I sure hope it's as handy as it seems to be. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: