Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday School Party

When I found out I was pregnant, I decided to look for another church. I was looking for a church near our house and one that had a wonderful Children's Ministry.  I knew I wanted Samuel to grow up like I had--church every week, learning about Jesus and becoming a Christian.  It was, and still is, very important to me.

At the time, I worked at Terry Elementary and had a few friends there that attended Immanuel Baptist.  So, I went with them.  Instantly, I fell in love with it.  The service as moving, the pastor spoke straight from God's Word and practically.  The music was WONDERFUL!  But my happiness with the church was second to the fact that Samuel was going to be able to be a part of such a wonderful Ministry. 

But, God clearly wanted us there.  He opened the door for me to join our choir and make some friends.  He also gave me a chance to join my Sunday School class. 

Our class Christmas Party was last night.  We all gathered at the Conine's house and ate and then played Dirty Santa(you know the game-drawing #s and stealing presents.)  It was wonderful fun. 



I forgot to turn this picture before I uploaded it and now I can't figure out how to spin it.  Oh Well!  This is Mark modeling his Top Model shirt. 



A HUGE Thank you to Lindsay for keeping Samuel, so I could go have fun.  I really appreciate it!

No comments: