Saturday, December 4, 2010

Original Title

When I decided to go ahead and start this blog, I tried to come up with a catchy title about how busy we always are.  Catchy ain't my thing.
You were able to tell by yesterday's post how busy we always are, but I have still another example of it. 

Today started at 7:30am when we left our house and headed to Redfield to have Samuel's pictures taken by my friend, Rochelle.  We met at Tara's house so Rochelle could do a double photo shoot-Samuel and Tara's 3 boys, Brody, Braxton, and Bryce. 

Oh yeah, the friend ID.  Tara and Rochelle are dear friends of mine from Arkansas Reading Association.  Tara and I also went to grad school together.  We are Book Lovers. 

If you've never been lucky enough to be a part of a photo shoot involving 3 toddlers, let me tell you that it is an EXPERIENCE!!!  It makes me realize what a wonderful mother Tara is and that I'm not ready for that many children. 

There was a lot of chasing little boys.  When you try to get 3 little guys to look at you and smile, you will do all sorts of silly things.  Look at the one in the sleigh.  That's Tara in the background with her arms up, throwing leaves, and hollering.  So fun!!




After the photo shoot, Tara and I headed back to LR and took the boys to Chik-Fil-A.  I've had several friends talk about how perfect that playroom at Chik-Fil-A is.  I think they've not been on a Saturday.  It was bedlam.  I was a nervous wreck the whole time. 

Samuel had a blast, though.  He took a little tumble on the climbing part, but he just jumped up and yelled, "All Right!"  He's so tough and such a boy. 


This is Tara's youngest, Bryce. So sweet!


After Chik-Fil-A, Tara was going to go shopping for some Christmas stuff.  Can you imagine shopping with 3 toddlers?  Me either. So I offered to take the youngest two back to the house for their naps. 

Yes, they all took a nap.  Nessa doesn't offer options at nap time.  Some call me mean.  I don't care. 

Actually, they were all so good.  Samuel went down like he always does in his crib. I put Bryce in the guest room in our Pack N Play and Braxton slept in the Living Room on the Love Seat. 

Our evening was very lazy.  Samuel and I did some quality Caillou time and enjoyed leftovers of spaghetti and yogurt for dessert.


How blessed am I? 

No comments: