Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Owen and Sarah

When I was pregnant with Samuel, I ran into an old friend of mine from high school.  Sarah Clements, now Smith.  She and I were both pregnant and due within days of each other.  We've been so close since then. We were both able to call each other when the boys were brand new.  We'd cry together, ask each other advice, and just talk.  She is so valuable to me. 

Today, we got together for the boys to exchange Christmas gifts.  They are so fun to watch.  Owen is a couple of weeks older than Samuel, so he does a few tricks that Samuel can't do.  I love watching them play together.  



This picture has nothing to do with our wonderful day, but it was just too funny to not share.  Samuel is dying to be just like his Daddy.  That's Casey's phone hooked to his diaper. 

No comments: