Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sunday = Funday

This past Sunday was a really good day. 

Samuel and I went to church in the morning. And man, was it cold! 

He wore the cutest outfit.  His daddy doesn't think so, but too bad-I do!  I mean, look at it.  How can you say that's not cute? 


After church, we had lunch with my best friend, Julie(grad school) at Cracker Barrel.  I chose Cracker Barrel because they have been advertising the most delicious sounding French Toast.  THEY WERE OUT!  I nearly burst into tears when the waitress told me.

After lunch, we rushed home to take a quick nap.  Look how he sleeps. Yes, that's a pacifier on a ribbon and yes, that's one in his mouth.  There's also one clutched in that hand. 


After naptime, we went over to Lindsay's house for her birthday lunch.  We didn't eat, because we already had, but we did get to be a part of the cake eating. :-) 
 


After partying with some extended "family" we hadn't seen in a while, we headed back home. Casey was home at that point, so he was able to do some quality play time while I tidied the house back up(I tend to be messier when Casey is gone--shhhh, don't tell him.)

We had Firehouse Subs for supper-Yummy! 

And then we played...



and played....


and played some more. When he was winding down, he threw his books into the ball pit and sat and "read" and "read."  We would try to unzip it to get him out only to be greeted with an adamant, "NO!"



No comments: