Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dollar Family Christmas

Today was my Mom's family's Christmas get together.  We went to Hope to meet up with everyone at Mom's house.  We had delicious chicken taco soup and sandwiches. 

This is Samuel smiling and being creative about holding his snack(note the goldfish cup behind his head.)


These are my mom's sisters and my favorite ladies.  From left to right, that's Aunt Gin(#3), Aunt Earlene(#2), Mom(#4), and Aunt Lena(#1) I love my aunts. If I have any wierd quirks you ever wonder about--you can probably trace it back to one of them. 


Samue's favorite activity at Gran and Pop's house.  Mom says that every time we leave, she finds her kitchen utensils all over the house.  She just found her spatula from our visit at Thanksgiving. 


Uncle Carl doing his typical family get-together activity.  He always falls asleep in the recliner of the house.  He's lucky I didn't get the video camera out.  He used to snore so loudly, all of the cousins would gather around and just stare and laugh. Mean kids! 


Lunch Time!

After lunch, Uncle Carl was reading to Jon Curtis and Addison.  Samuel had to be a part of it.  anything with books-he's there!

No comments: