Friday, January 20, 2012

Samuel's Class Party

 I took cupcakes to Samuel's class the Friday before his birthday. I wanted him to have a special day. With my birthday being in July, I never got those days.  It was so fun.  I'm really glad I did it.

When I got there, Ms. Ashley was helping Samuel put his birthday crown on.  These are the other 2 kiddos who were awake and "helping" Ms. Ashley.


 Then it was time to wake everyone up and get the mats all cleaned up and ready to go home.  Samuel really helped kids wake up-he was ready for those cupcakes.

                                      

 All the kids gathered on their shapes on the carpet and sang Happy Birthday to him.


Samuel and his best buddy, Jamari. 



Cupcake Time!! 


Some of the sweet faces he gets to play with every day.  I love how diverse his class is.  And just look at those sweet faces!


No comments: