Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pire Pighter Party

 We had Samuel's party this weekend at our house.  We had 49 people over.  And, no, I will not have another party at our house if I can help it.  :-)

If you were wondering what a Pire Pighter party is, that's Samuel-ese for Fire Fighter.

I ordered some fun printable from Shindig Parties and just loved them!  I'll definitely be using her again.

Samuel has 8 firetrucks, so we scattered those around the table and house. Of course, once all the kids got there, they left the table and became toys again. :-)




As we were singing Happy Birthday, I realized that I was holding my camera.  Thank goodness my sister, Valerie had hers out and snapped some pics for me. She's a pretty good sister, I'll keep her.  



Blowing out his candles.  


Sweet Baby "Case" Chase.  


Here are some pics of just a few of the kids. I didn't get everybody-seriously, there were 19 kids there. The little boys were having so much fun running around, I didn't want to disturb their fun.  



And a few of the adults. 

We decided not to open presents with all of the kids around. Samuel doesn't have a great track record for present opening-it's usually the cause of a meltdown.

After it was just family left, Samuel changed out of his special Fireman shirt and got down to business.


Kensley and Emily helped.



Samuel had a blast and I'm so glad everyone got to come! 

2 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

Super cute party! You did great! I am sure your little sweetie loved it all. :)

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Cute cute cute party! Love the little details on everything. You are good!