Sunday, January 29, 2012

Big Buck Classic

We had our annual outing to the Big Buck Classic this past Sunday.  Samuel really enjoyed looking at all of the animals.  I always enjoy the quality people watching.  :-)


Isn't this deer beautiful? He was the first one we've ever seen that didn't seem tranquilized or freaked out by the crowd. When I pointed my camera at him, he turned to look at me like he was posing.


The Game and Fish commission always bring that GIGANTIC fish tank with Arkansas native fish.  Samuel was fascinated.


The wild animals wren't very interesting to Samuel this year. This was the only pic I got of him even close to them.


He was fascinated by the climbing wall. I have a feeling we'll be watching him climb that someday.


It turned into a beautiful day!




No comments: