Saturday, January 21, 2012

Birthday Lunch

Saturday was Samuel's 3rd birthday. I had to make a last minute run to Kroger for some party stuff, so I let Samuel tell me what he wanted for lunch. He proclaimed(loudly, I might add) that he wanted a Lunchable.

So that's what he got, a Lunchable, french fries, and cheese puffs.


When he has really good days at school, we take him to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of ice cream.  During one of our visits, he spotted the Spongebob ice cream cake.


He LOVED blowing out that candle.


 Now for a few presents from Mommy and Daddy.
A kid sized snuggie. He loves to try to wear mine.


His first Nerf gun. When he started playing with it, we discovered Maddie's only fear.  Bless her heart.  She climbed into my lap-and while I'm a big girl, my lap isn't big enough for a 90 lb lab/pit mix. 



His first big boy bike--I just knew it was going to be too big for him, but I bet we'll have to raise the seat and handle bars before summer.


No comments: