Sunday, March 6, 2011

What a Wonderful Sunday!

Today has been such a wonderful day! 

We started the day at church.  Our church had David Brickner from Jews for Jesus.  He presented the Jewish Passover feast and explained the symbolism and the undeniability of Jesus as Lord and Savior.  It was truly amazing and so educational. 

Isn't Samuel's outfit cute?


This looks like he's screaming, but he's really laughing.  He had just been caught flushing Daddy's toilet.  He cracks himself up.


Casey came to church this morning, so after the service we headed to Shorty Small's for brunch.  Samuel finished pretty early, so he decided to watch Caillou.  Under the table.  Again, he thinks he's hilarious!


Samuel took a really good nap, then went out to Casey's man room to play. 


And play.


And play.


And play.


This isn't a great picture, but look at those blue eyes and long eye lashes.  He gets the blue from his Daddy and the lashes from me. 


After bathtime, he and Casey did some snuggling in our bed. 

1 comment:

The Jennings said...

I finally got your blog on my blog list. We got a new hard drive that seems to have fixed the problems. I was not able to view a few blogs??? Anyway, now I am keeping up with you all the time! HA! Samuel is precious. I love his blond hair. I always thought I would have a child with blond hair like that!

Gretchan