Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Such a Silly Boy


Samuel has had a tough few days. He's been testing his boundaries...Was that a nice enough way of saying acting up?  I tried.  I really did. 

Anyway, even with all of the discipline he's been learning from(good again, huh?) he's really started saying lots of little phrases and new words. 

He still has some funny labels for things: bock bock(chicken,) woof woof(dog), bood'n(car/truck/tractor), woo woo(fire engine or police car.)

Some of his new phrases are: Thanks Mommy, Thanks Daddy, I Be Back, Ready(set) Go, I Get It, I Love You-this is my new favorite, Where Mommy, Where Daddy, Lets Go Home, Daddy's Home, We Home, Go to House.

His speech is definitely getting better.  I used to think the toothless grin was the sweetest thing in the world, but now I might change my vote to hearing him say, "I Love you"

No comments: