Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break--Thursday

Thursday, Samuel and I went to Conway to my friend, Shannon's house to scrapbook with her and Shannah.  Shannon's oldest daughter, Casey helped me watch Samuel and keep him from destroying their home. 

They had a big fenced in backyard with a fun swing/slide set.  Samuel ran around all day like he had been dropped straight into heaven.


That's Shannon in the turquoise and Shannah in the pink.   They are scrapbook masters!  I am striving to be like them. 


After Casey left, Shannon let Samuel scrapbook.  She let him play with a scrap piece and a hole punch. He didn't care for it.  Casey is so proud. 


After we got home, I fed Casey and Samuel and then headed out to have Julie's birthday dinner.  We went to Dizzy's.  So delicious! 

No comments: