Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

First of all, look at that hair.  That's the longest I've ever let it get.  Valerie will be cutting it this week. We are headed to Hope for a few days of our Spring Break. 

Second, do you know how hard it is to buy clothing ahead of time for Arkansas toddlers?  Last year, he had the cutest St. Patrick's Day shirt that my Mother in Law got him.  It was short sleeved and the weather was cold.  So this year, I got a long sleeved one.  80 degrees. 


So after  nearly melting at school, we came home and changed.  I have a friend who gives us some fun hand me downs and we decided this shirt was silly enough to become a cut off shirt.  Samuel has his first sleeveless work shirt. 

He was showing us his muscles. 


See Casey's shirt.  I feel like I'll be cutting out sleeves again. 


Have you even met one of those ladies that affected the rest of your life?  Dr. Bandre is one of those ladies for me.  She was my professor in grad school.  I would venture to say that's she's probably the smartest lady I'll ever meet.  She is, not only intelligent and has a heart for children and reading, but she's also a really good person. 

Julie and I got to have dinner with her and her little sister, Emily, last night.  It was just so much fun to get to visit with her and catch up. 

Dr. Bandre is the pretty, tall one and her sister, Emily, is the cute blonde. 

1 comment:

J said...

It was such a fun night!! Dr. Bandre' is an amazing lady!