Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Phone Pictures

I have a friend who randomly posts pictures she's snapped with her phone and I wanted to do the same.  These are candid photo opps that happen when I don't have my real camera with me. 

I would put the disclaimer that these aren't the best quality, but my real camera isn't that hot either, so these are probably just as good. 

Samuel and I had just gotten home from a hellacious birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and found Casey and Grant sitting in the backyard hanging out.  Casey had picked up this toybox and had it put together.  So, of course, Samuel decided it needed to be played with. 



Eating dinner at US Pizza.  He stole Casey's hat. 


His naptime at Rockefeller.  I had to take him to the Dr one afternoon and got there before he woke up.  How sweet is that?


Oh, spaghetti face!


Hanging out with Mommy at the allergy clinic for her weekly shot. 


Just playin' and being silly!


Watching TV from his new tricycle.  Our living room looks messy, but we really do tidy up at night before Samuel goes to bed. 


On the playground at his daycare.  All bundled up.


His first sucker.  He smuggled it out from Sunday School.  I didn't even know he had it until I looked in the mirror and saw him eating it.  I was a nervous wreck all the way home. 


Waiting for Dr. Martin before his 2 year old check up. 

No comments: