Monday, February 21, 2011

Great Grandpa's Birthday

 Saturday evening, we went to Greers Ferry to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday.  He'll be 80.  He's my only living grandparent.  My two Grandmothers passed away in '08 and '09.  Samuel loves his PawPaw. 


And his Pop(my dad.)

I wasn't able to get many good pictures of my cousins, it was so crazy and we had kids running everywhere.  But here are a few. 

This is Toby messing with his wife, Jennifer. 


These are their kids, Tanner and Logan.  And my Aunt Sharon-their grandmother.


This is Valerie and Chris.


Little Uriah--he's 3 months older than Samuel.  Such a cutie! He belongs to Flan and Delite.


Titus-Uriah's little brother. 


Grandpa blowing out his candles. 


This picture cracks me up. Sandra and Stephanie were put in charge of cutting the cake. When we were little, they were in charge of passing out Christmas presents.  


Grandpa had lots of helpers with his gifts.


Titus got to really enjoy some yummy icing from Grandpa's cake. 


It's sort of hard to tell, but Samuel is wearing Uncle Mike's hat. 


On the way home, I sat with Samuel in the back seat.  He held my hand the entire way home.  I felt so special. 

No comments: