Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We went to my Aunt Gin's house this Thanksgiving.  Samuel got to play with some cousins we don't see very often.  



This picture cracks me up.  My cousin's little girl, Addison, lost her tooth and when she pulled it out, it went flying across the room.  This was the search for the missing tooth. Notice how far away I am.  I.  Don't.  Do.  Teeth.



The men all sitting around talking football.



Uncle Carl got some quality snuggle time with Chase.


Samuel and Jon Curtis.  They played surprisingly well considering they're both boys who don't have to share boy toys often.  :-)


Samuel and Pop played outside a lot that day-cooking is boring to a toddler.  Who knew?


Chase was SO good with all of the noise and commotion.


Oh how he loves Pop!!


We took some pictures of the boys for Mom and Dad's Christmas card.


It was a wonderful day!

No comments: