Sunday, November 27, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Right before we left for Thanksgiving, we put our tree up.  This is the first year Samuel has been around for this process.  I have always done it while he was gone with Casey during opening week of deer season.  He was pretty excited about  the whole thing.  



You know how every year when you put the tree away after Christmas and you find that one ornament you missed when packing ornaments?  Yeah, I do it EVERY year.  Samuel really wanted to hang that ornament early.


We let it fluff overnight and then finished with lights, ribbon and ornaments the next day.  He really enjoyed hanging ornaments.


As we hung them, I was enjoying the memories. I ran across a few that I couldn't remember and it made me so sad. So...I decided to start a little notebook for all of my ornaments. I wrote about the ones I knew and remembered and will add to it every year when we get new ones.  I'm looking forward to adding to it.


No comments: