Thursday, July 7, 2011

Playing with Friends

My summer is flying past me!  I can't figure out where it's gone! 

I took care of all of those annual doctor and dentist visits this week as well as some follow up LASIK appointments.  Next week is Bible School at my church.  Hmmmm....maybe that's where it's gone.

We had some playdates this week.  Tuesday afternoon, we met my friend, Jenny and her little guy, Jack Michael at Chik Fil A. 



This afternoon, one of my favorite kids of all time came to visit with us.  Hannah was one of my 3rd graders at Terry Elem. and was and still is, just an awesome young lady!  She goes to eStem now, so her summer is SUPER short, so we snagged one of her few afternoons. 

She's a super gymnast and will be in the Olympics someday.  I love watching her tumble. 


She kept doing hand stands in the water, so Samuel wanted to put his feet in the air like Hannah. 



It's been a fun and short week. 

1 comment:

J said...

I LOVE the feet in the air picture!!!!