Friday, July 1, 2011

I CAN SEE!!!!!!!

Well, the LASIK is done!  I was in and out of TLC in about an hour and a half. 

My surgeon was Dr. Brown.  A phenomenal man.  He looked over my info one more time, made a few more adjustments, then did something so comforting. He asked if I would allow him to pray with me.  Of course!  It was the most comforting thing EVER. 

The surgery lasted about 10 minutes, they checked to see if everything was attached and sent me home. 

My eyes burned, and I mean really burned, for about 2 hours.  I was able to fall asleep finally and when I woke up, they weren't as bad.  I put the eye drops in and they got even better.  Now they feel fine and just a little dry.  I can handle that. 

My friend, Shannah, came down to drive me to my follow up appt this morning(Casey had conference calls and watched Samuel for that 30 minutes.)  Dr. Brown looked over everything and did a vision test. Today I am seeing 20:30.  He said by the end of the week or early next week, I'd probably be 20:20!!! 

God is good! 

No comments: