Saturday, July 9, 2011

My 34th Birthday

Today was my 34th Birthday.  It has been a great one! 

Friday, my best friends, Paige(right) and Dara(left) took me to a sushi lunch.  It was so nice to sit and hang out and just talk and talk.  


I got home from lunch to find Samuel doing some "work" on Daddy's office chair. 


Casey and Samuel took me to lunch today to celebrate.  We went early enough Samuel's loudness didn't disturb many people. 


Then we went to get ice cream.  Yes, I've seen that top picture with those arms-I'm laying off the ice cream and desserts after today. 


Samuel helped me blow out my candles on my birthday cookie. 


We did some swimming for a while this afternoon.



My grandpa is in the hospital at Baptist, so my parents came up to visit with him and hang out with us too.



We left Dad at the hospital with Grandpa and came home to open presents.  Samuel and Casey got me some scrapbooking stuff.  Mom and Dad got me a really nice soup pot and Valerie and Chris got me my very own tool set(I hate having to dig through Casey's super organized set and worrying that I'll forget to put something back.)


Samuel helped.  :-)



I'ts been a great birthday.  My mid 30s are starting off nicely. 

No comments: