Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Day 2012

I had to go to work today, so by the time we made it home, the snow was mostly gone.  


If you could see his face, you'd see the disappointment. 

He searched and searched for edible snow.  There was the tiniest bit on the diving board.








 After we circled the pool, he found a little bit more in the lawn chairs.

He and Maddie shared.  Good Lord-I am definitely raising a boy, aren't I?


 He saw Maddie lick some out of the little chair outside, so he decided that was a good idea too.  See?  A true boy.


Then we came in and ate the lunch we had packed for school + some cheese puffs.


I accomplished nothing on my National Boards, but I sure did enjoy some Samuel time.

2 comments:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Go Samuel! Way to make the make the most of the snow :)

The Jennings said...

Hey!

I ordered the Valentine's from Tiny Prints. They were .67cents for each one. So not that much if you are only getting 10 for a small classroom!

Poor Samuel looking for the snow! Ramsey and John were so dissapointed they wouldn't even go outside. Samuel was a better sport about it!

Gretchan