Monday, February 20, 2012

A Low Key Valentines Day

Since we are trying to sell our house, we went for a low key Valentines day this year.  We spent a lot of it doing some detail cleaning and rearranging.  Then I worked on my National Boards some more.  

We both got each other boxes of chocolates.  :-)



Samuel was so good this evening. If I wasn't cleaning, I was working on National Boards and Casey was grilling our special dinner.  Samuel watched a movie on my Kindle while keeping us company.


The Valentine card holder Samuel made in his class.  Because they are all so young in his class, they aren't allowed to have candy or small toys with their Valentines, so we just did some Toy Story cards. He helped write his own name on them! He freaked me out at first when he wrote a symbol that really looked like an S, then he went on to do the typical slashes and scribbles.  I almost called MENSA!


My new case for the Kindle.  That was my Valentine's Day treat.



Casey grilled a steak for me and pork chops for himself.  I made a Caesar salad and garlic mashed potatoes.  It was delicious.


No comments: