Friday, April 22, 2011

Dyeing Easter Eggs

This is Samuel's 3rd Easter, but his first that he's even noticed the eggs all over the place. 

I decided it was time to dye Easter Eggs. 

Samuel decided, he was too busy to worry about it. 

These are the few pics I got of him looking interested.  After he plopped them into the cups, he was done.  



We did manage to get him back into the kitchen to see how pretty they were becoming. 



We only did 6.  My confession: I CANNOT peel boiled eggs without making a mess.  I've watched all of the videos and read all the tricks.  I can't. 


Things I've learned this year: I read on a friend's blog that using a whisk to hold the egg works best.  So...next year when Samuel is more interested, I'll have proper cups and several whisks to use. 

No comments: