Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rainy Day Painting

Monday was kind of a dreary 1st day of Spring Break, so we did some indoor painting.  We got all dressed in Daddy's t-shirt and went to town.  

We got Samuel some of his very own paint.


and he picked out a big canvas that I taped. 


I let him pick which color for each section.  He was so funny while he painted-very meticulous to not get it into the other sections.






Look at that tongue.  Samuel is just like his Granny, Great Granny, and Mommy. We all tend to stick our tongues out when we are concentrating.  :-)



He told me to paint a couple of sections-he chose the colors for me.

And then we had to wait for it to dry.


The finished product.  He keeps looking at it asking about the blue tape.  I have a feeling we are going to end up painting in those white lines. :-)


No comments: