Wednesday, December 19, 2012

School Christmas Program 2012

Today was Samuel's class sing along.  It is a very fun day for everyone involved.  I got to be a little more involved this year.  His teacher, Mrs. Faulkner, had to be out today, so I volunteered to help with the class that morning before I went back to my school.  

It was so fun to watch other 3 year old kids acting like Samuel does.  Because we are just us, I can often feel bogged down with Samuel's actions and challenges.  I am no alone!  WooHoo!!! :-)

I got to watch Samuel play in his centers and interact with the other kids in the class.  He was one of the breakfast helpers and got to help set the table for his classmates.  



Before they went to the performance, Mr. Moore let them practice.  It was too cute!


And then the performance began....


In these next few, it kind of looks like he's covering his ears, but he's making reindeer antlers.






He had another dancing moment this year, but it didn't turn into a break dance like last year.  :-)




It was a wonderful performance.  We LOVE Rockefeller!!

No comments: