Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hanging Out in Hope

Since school is out, Samuel and I headed to Hope for a few days.  We rested and played.  

That sandbox keeps shrinking.  :-)


Chase watched in wonder. Samuel is definitely a spectacle.


Pop's first tickle-fest.


Samuel loves to ride on Pop.  He's so much taller than Casey or me.


Chase wanted in on the fun.



Bath time for the boys. Look at how different their colors are. My pale kid. :-)



Mom and Dad don't have a toddler bed, so Samuel wanted the mattress on the floor for his bed.


Samuel loves "Baby" Chase!


How could you not? Look at that sweet face!


Samuel clearly said something funny.


Mom and Dad tried to get my old tricycle out of the attic for Samuel, it was too far gone-it has been 30 years, after all..

So my dad's friend, John, brought dad one from his Western Auto store in exchange for Dad's work on his cars.


Again, look at that sweet face!


No comments: