Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I a Great Hitter

We went back to Hope/Prescott this past weekend.  Friday evening we went to Pop and Granny's house.  Samuel wanted to play gold with Pop and Casey, so they went out to hit balls into the pasture.  

Samuel was using one of Dad's smaller clubs(a wedge, I think) and missing the ball a lot.  So he put it down and said, "I just not a great hitter." 





Then Pop pretended that he just couldn't hit it either, so Samuel showed him how.  It was the cutest thing ever!


After switching to Dad's driver, he got a few good hits in and sent it across the yard.


Before we went in he said, "I a great hitter, aren't I Pop?"


While we were all visiting in the living room, we noticed Maddie wasn't with us.  When I went to find her, she was already on our bed-sound asleep.  Poor girl had an ear infection and just didn't feel good.



I love how Samuel was sitting while Pop read to him.




No comments: