Monday, March 5, 2012

My Little TV Star

Last Thursday, Samuel got to be on Channel 7 to help Rhea Lana talk about Rhea Lana's of West Little Rock.  

I don't know if you remember me talking about him going on TV and what a nightmare-ish experience it was, but this time was SO different! He was really good.  I was so nervous that he would be as hard to control as he was this summer, but he wasn't.  He minded, he sat, he listened(the few times I could actually talk) and it was just wonderful.  

Barry Brandt was who interviewed Rhea Lana this time.  Before the segment, he came over and talked to the kids. I think that made a big difference in how Samuel responded to him when they were filming.  




This is sweet Maggie.  She looked so precious in that Strassburg(sp?) dress.

This little walker made noise and we were trying so hard to keep it quiet. Samuel "helped" by looking for an OFF switch.  There was none.  I bet that's why that mommy sold that thing. :-)


Rhea Lana and Christy

Pressley, Maggie, and Samuel

 Pressley, Rhea Lana, and Samuel




No comments: