Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Morning

 Christmas morning was so fun this year!  Samuel really seemed to know that Santa brought him presents and was just filled with excitement!!

Santa had made arrangements for this trampoline a few weeks ago.  Samuel decided to ask him for bulldozers the Monday before Christmas.  Santa must have done some fast scrambling to find those cute bulldozers.



Santa also got Samuel his very first Hot Wheels!


Maddie got a new rope, too!


He really enjoyed opening his presents.


I tried to turn these pictures and somehow they keep turning sideways again, so turn your head to see the sheer joy of jumping on his new trampoline.




Casey got me a Kindle Fire.  I have really loved playing with it.  I've already finished 4 books just this week.  


Eating powdered donuts before we hit to road back to Prescott.


I know people think we're nuts for doing Christmas Eve in Prescott, coming back to LR for Christmas morning, and then going back down south for the rest of the Christmas day fun.  When I was little, I never got to experience the excitement of waking up to Santa in my own home.  I was so jealous of other friends and my cousins.  I really want Samuel to have that, so we do a lot of driving.  An hour and a half is really not that bad-it sometimes takes us that long driving around town.

And it is so worth it!

1 comment:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Love the pictures! And those adorable pajamas!!!