Saturday, August 6, 2011

KATV appearance for Rhea Lana's



This past week, Rhea Lana's Consignment event has been happening in North Little Rock. I've always volunteered, so I could shop early. This year, Rhea Lana, asked me if I'd like to be a manager and work for her. 

Last Thursday, when we were checking consignors merchandise, she asked me if I'd like for Samuel to be on TV.  I could choose a nice outfit and get it early.  Of course!!! I chose a pair of Baby Gap khakis, a Ralph Lauren botton down, a Kelly's Kids coat, and a pair of Bass shoes.  Retail, the outfit would have been about $150, at Rhea Lana's it was only $22 all together!  See why I love Rhea Lana's?!

This video makes this look so cute, but what you can't see is me in the background running behind all of the cameras waving my hands trying to get his attention(no talking while they filmed.)  All I could think of was how much all of the damage was going to cost.  :-) By the time we left, I was trembling and exhausted!

After getting home and watching the segment, I got so tickled.  Was he adorable or what?!

No comments: