Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Friday

I've been wanting to post this for a while, but had to dig through my pictures to make sure I didn't have any of kiddos that didn't have photo release forms. To play it safe, I tried to just avoid close up face pictures all together.

Last Friday, my school had it's BIG test reward day. If the students attended school everyday, were on time every day and had excellent behavior during those grueling test weeks, we rewarded them.

I have a friend who owns Inflate Arkansas, so he was able to give my school an excellent price on 5 bouncy houses.

The kids had an absolute blast! So did I, if truth be told. I love seeing children play. I think one of the things schools have forgotten is that elementary age children are still CHILDREN! Playing is vital to their social growth.













Posted by Picasa

No comments: